Employer of Choice Guidelines
Open Organization Culture
A proactive, trusting organization that encourages creativity, learning, cooperation, accountability and effective communication.
Statement of Values
We will work together in an atmosphere of trust, cooperation and respect for each other and all citizens of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. As individuals, we will adhere to the highest standard of professional and ethical behavior in keeping with the vision and mission of our organization.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing reliable and cost effective services in meeting our customer needs.
- Asking input from and providing information to affected staff in decisions that impact on their jobs.
- Approaching opportunities/challenges with a positive attitude and open and honest communication.
- Committing to the goals of the organization.
- Holding each other accountable and treating each other with respect.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace including high environmental and public safety standards.
Jointly developed by:
CUPE Local 1505
IAFF Local 2494