Jobs at the 2018 Alberta Winter Games
Alberta Winter Games Jobs
Use the RMWB career-search tool.
Supported by a volunteer board of directors, the region of Wood Buffalo is preparing to host the 2018 Alberta Winter Games.
The Games are one of the province's premier multi-sport events for developing athletes between the ages of 11 and 17. The competitions are expected to attract more than 2,500 athletes, coaches and officials.
To help share the energy of our great northern community and create memorable experiences for local and visiting participants, Games organizers will be recruiting staff. When these jobs become available, you will find them posted here.
Staff will reflect the Games' values, which are diversity, opportunity, honesty, personal excellence, fair play and respect.
The Alberta Winter Games aim to:
- Motivate Albertans to achieve a higher level of physical fitness through active participation in sports
- Assist athletes with the interest and ability to work toward their maximum potential
- Provide competition that serves the developmental needs for each sport throughout Alberta
- Showcase the talents of Albertans in a wide range of sport and activities
- Develop the cultural and social components as enhancements to Games in Alberta
- Provide each host community with a legacy of experienced volunteers and upgraded facilities
- Assist in the preparation of potential athletes for the Canada Games, where possible