Landlord and Tenant Advisory Board
- Participate in Spring and Fall Trade Shows and other community events
- Participate in Information and educational sessions for landlords and tenants about their rights, remedies and obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act of Alberta.
- Advise landlords and tenants in tenancy matters.
- Monthly meeting on the third Wednesday of the month – 1.5 hours
- Participate in both Spring and Fall Trade Show to promote the Board – two to three four-hour shifts
- Participate in various community events when available
- Must be 18 years of age; and
- Must be a resident of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
Further information about the Landlord and Tenant Advisory Board may be obtained by contacting Heidi Major, Housing, Landlord and Tenant Advisor, at 780-743-7888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.