Ask a Question
Regional Emergency Services wants to answer your questions. Do you want to know about fire permits, becoming a firefighter, or have a question for one of our firefighters? Choose the appropriate category below and ask away!
- Fire Permits / Inspections
- Fire Safety information
- Fire Code information
- Fire Extinguisher information
- Fire Hall Tours
- Emergency Services Bylaw
- Fire response billing
- Fees for Services
- Service delivery feedback
- Rural volunteer fire departments
- Emergency Medical Services
- Ambulance Billing
- Ask a firefighter
Training / Recruitment
- Application hiring process for Regional Emergency Services
- Becoming a volunteer firefighter
Please note that this is application is NOT to be used to submit emergencies or Fire Code complaints. This application is not monitored by emergency personnel.
All questions will be addressed within a timely manner between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
There are many ways to contact Regional Emergency Services.