Operating Budget Guidelines
- Service levels must be maintained unless Council specifically requests changes.
- Council has the authority to enhance services to the Municipality.
- Fee changes must be identified and supported.
- Consistent development, population, and inflation assumptions are used in departmental budget preparation.
- Capital projects requiring funding of $100,000 or less are funded from the Operating Budget, Pay As You Go (PAYG).
2011 Operating Budget SummaryTotal 2010 Budget = $528,974,848
- 2011 Budget and Financial Presentation
- 2010 Operating Budget Presentation
- 2009 Operating Budget Presentation
- 2008 Operating Budget Presentation
The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
9909 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2K4
Phone: (780) 743-7000
Fax: (780) 743-7037