You can walk, run or bike along more than 130 kilometres of maintained trails in Fort McMurray, known as the Birchwood Trails.
While enjoying the trails, please observe the following:
- Use the trails at your own risk, and share the trails with other users.
- For safety, helmets are required for bike riders. (Bylaw 99/028).
- No motorized vehicles permitted unless authorized by special permit (Bylaw 98/078).
- No littering (Bylaw 07/043).
- All pets must be leashed (Bylaw 02/031). Please pick-up after your pets.
- Fires are not permitted (Bylaw 99/028).
- No person shall carry or discharge a firearm while on the trails (Bylaw 967).
Please direct questions and concerns regarding the trails to RMWB Parks at 780-799-5832.