Find Parking Options: Public Lots
In addition to parking alternatives such as driveways, garages or even sharing a parking space with a neighbour or friend, there are a number of public parking lots that can be used on a daily basis while street cleaning or winter maintenance is scheduled for your neighbourhood. The maps on this page can be used to locate the lots listed below.
A few public lots are currently closed or in restricted areas following the wildfire. Mapping and parking options will be updated as these areas are re-opened for public use.
Residents are reminded to check signage in public parking lots, and that overnight parking is not permitted.
- Timberlea Tennis Courts (Brett Drive)
- Syncrude Athletic Park (Cartier Road)
- Ross Hennigar Park (Thicket Drive)
- Wood Buffalo Park (Williams Drive)
- Off Highway Vehicle Parking Lot (Abasand Drive)
- Marine Park (Prairie Loop Blvd)
- Riedel Street Parking Lot (Prairie Loop Blvd)
- Lions Park (Tolen Drive)
- Borealis Park (Morrison Street)
- Frank Lacoix Arena (Beaconwood Road)
- Beacon Hill Dog Park (Beacon Hill Drive)