(Fort McMurray, AB – June 3, 2016) – A property visit program is in place for structurally sound homes in Abasand, Beacon Hill and Waterways and destroyed homes in all areas.
Destroyed homes in all areas
- Visitation to destroyed homes outside of restricted areas begins June 5.
- Visitation to destroyed homes inside of restricted areas (Abasand, Beacon Hill and Waterways) begins June 8.
- Visitation is facilitated by Team Rubicon, a disaster response service. Residents must book visits by calling the Pulse line: 780-743-7000.
- For safety reasons, residents are not permitted to visit destroyed homes on their own
- Once on site, residents may instruct Team Rubicon where to sift on their behalf. For safety reasons, residents are not permitted into fenced areas nor are they permitted to sift through debris themselves.
- Use of personal protective equipment is required and will be provided.
Structurally sound homes in Abasand, Beacon Hill and Waterways
- Visitation begins June 8.
- Prior registration is not required but residents need to check in and out at security gates with proof of residency.
- Personal protective equipment is required and will be provided.
Information on the property visit program will be posted on the municipal website as it becomes available. For more information call Pulse at 780-743-7000.