Property File Requests
Request Files Online
The Municipality recognizes that many Wood Buffalo residents will be making insurance claims for property loss, and that insurance adjusters require the approved plans to process these claims.
To facilitate this process, contact the Planning and Development Department by submitting your property file request online or by sending an email as outlined below.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Name of property owner
- Civic Address
- Telephone number
- Indicate your preferred mode of delivery:
- Pickup (hard copies at our Timberlea Landing offices)
- Digital files (notification via email)
- Email address where you want notifications sent
Documents will be made available online as digital files or available for pick up (Timberlea Landing, 309 Powder Dr.) based on the preference you selected in the Property File Request Form.
Timeline for Requests
Requests are compiled and filled as soon as possible.
Residents can expect the following documents from their property file if available:
- Real Property Reports
- Approved Building Plans
- Approved Development Permits
- Compliance or Land Use Memorandum
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board Decision (if applicable)
- Variance approval (if applicable)
The documentation listed above is public record. No personal information will be shared.
For questions, call the PULSE Line.