We expect that all participants will use courteous and polite dialogue on our social media accounts and will interact in an open and respectful manner. All comments should remain on-topic. Unless stated otherwise, at this time comments and mentions received via social media are excluded from official engagement or survey result documentation.
The RMWB reserves the right to delete or hide any content that contains the following:
- Comments or links that are advocating illegal activity, or any other comments that are racist, offensive, obscene, profane, or threatening.
- Material that violates copyright or any trademarks.
- Identifiable personal information about an individual.
- Comments that are off-topic or not directly related to the posted topic.
- Comments that provide incorrect information that may mislead other participants.
- Any election campaign endorsements, advertisements, comments, website links or business transactions.
Comments and images used on official RMWB social media accounts are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of the owners of the host platform:
The RMWB reserves the right to report or block users who violate any of the above-mentioned items. These terms are subject to change at any time and are enforced at our discretion.
Our social media accounts are monitored during regular business hours. You can call the Municipality after regular business hours using the Pulse: Wood Buffalo 24/7 Call Line 780-743-7000, on weekends and statutory holidays.
Protect the identity of yourself and others by not including any personal information (addresses, phone numbers, and pictures of individuals or email addresses) in your posts or comments.
The RMWB shares information, images and videos with the public through external social media sites.