Sign Up Online
2016 Photo Contest Winners
Thank You to our 2016 Community Cleanup Volunteers
We had over 3,000 volunteers participate in the 2016 Community Cleanup program! Thank you for doing your part to keep our community clean, litter-free and beautiful.
2017 Community Campaign Dates
Spring: April 18 - May 8
Fall: September 1 - 18
Pick and Click Photo Contest
Congratulations to the 2016 Pick and Click photo contest winners! During each campaign, volunteers can submit photos of themselves cleaning up their selected location for a chance to win a prize pack!
Adopt-A-Trail / Adopt-A-Roadway Program
Adopt a section of trail or green space along municipal roadways. Bags, gloves and picker sticks are supplied. Safety vests are available upon request.
Tips For Conducting a Safe Cleanup
- Visit your site and assess it for possible hazards. What can you do to minimize any dangers?
- Wear gloves during your clean up.
- Youth under 18 must wear safety goggles when using the graffiti removing wipes.
- Do not pick up any dangerous items including broken glass and discarded needles.
- Volunteers are discouraged from cleaning along all highways.
- Be very careful around parked cars and driveways.
- Call 780-743-7966 or email email@example.com to arrange for the pick up of bags.
- Wash hands thoroughly when completed.