Senior CareThe Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo works with stakeholders and other governing bodies to continually improve seniors' care and services in the region.
- Seniors Support Services
- Rotary House is an independent living facility with 24 hour services for seniors.
- Araubasca House & Legion Manor are apartments for active, independent seniors.
- Ayabskaw Home and Lodge is a facility for seniors in Fort Chipewyan that is owned by the Government of Alberta.
- The Care Guide offers a search guide of all kinds of seniors care facilities in many Canadian provinces.
- Alberta Seniors provides information on programming and services available to seniors in Alberta.
- Alberta Health Services' Care Options for Seniors has many housing options for seniors in Alberta.
- Alzheimer Society of Alberta has a resource centre and runs caregiver support groups.