> Home > Municipal Government > Municipal Departments > Planning and Development Department > Development Compliance

Development Compliance

Contact Us

Please direct any questions or concerns to DevelopmentCompliance.Issues@rmwb.ca or contact PULSE at rmwb.ca/pulse or 780-743-7000.

Development Compliance is a complaints based unit that enforces the Land Use Bylaw (Bylaw No. 99/059), which includes the following:

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a permit to build a fence?+
Do I need a permit to build a shed or a deck in my backyard?+
Do I need a business licence to operate a business within the RMWB?+
Can I operate a business out of my home?+
Can I place a Sea-can container on my property?+

FLOOD RECOVERY: Information and resources