Your Collection Schedule
Recycling for the Week of March 27
This week, put out Bin #3 (plastic, metal and non-glass drink containers) along with household waste bin #1.
You can keep the roadside collection of solid waste running smoothly by following these guidelines:
- Place refuse at the curb by 7:30 a.m. on pickup day. If the refuse is not picked up, a tag will be attached to the refuse with the reason checked.
- All garbage must be contained within garbage bags and placed in the waste bin.
- Please park responsibly, leaving adequate space between cars for collection crews and your bins.
- All bins must have their lids firmly closed. Refuse is an easy meal for small animals and birds if it is not covered. It is the resident’s responsibility to clean-up any scattered refuse.
- All waste/recycling must be placed in the correct bins. Any garbage bags or recycling items left by the bin on the ground WILL NOT be collected. The only exception will be during the “Garden Waste” campaign when residents will be allowed a 4 bag limit of garden waste that is placed in the correct paper garden waste bags.
- Remove refuse containers from the curb within 12 hours after collection has been completed.
- It is the responsibility of the homeowner to bring their broken bins (ie: chrome handle detached, top lip of bin missing, etc,) to the Municipal Landfill for replacement.
Garbage Collection Schedules
To look up the garbage collection day for your address, please use the Garbage & Recycling Calendar.
Follow @RMWoodBuffalo on Twitter.