Providing confidential & professional counselling service that facilitates people's capacity to improve themselves, their families and community.
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) provides confidential and professional counselling to individuals, children, couples and families in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. A variety of counselling approaches are used to address concerns such as:
- Relationships issues
- Health & Wellness
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Troubled Past
- Personal Growth
- Grief & Loss
- Separation & Divorce
- Work-Related Issues
- Family Violence
- Balancing Work & Family Life
- Personal counselling services to residents of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Public education programs
- Community development, support and partnership
We offer counselling services free of charge to all residents in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
Toll Free: 1-800-973-9663
Main Floor, Jubilee Centre
9909 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2K4
Tuesday evening appointments are available
All appointments are confidential.